Blog # 2 , “Ring of Lies and Trouble”

September 28, 2010

“Ring of Lies”

The ring was a symbol where I wanted to show you my love and trust , the ring was a symbol that showed you how having you was a must , The ring showed how the circle of our lives were complete , The ring fit perfectly on your finger like the shoe on your feet . The ring looked passed the loose strings and such the heart only wanted to feel your tender touch.

The days past where the ring’s meaning was fading it felt like our love had jumped ship and off it was sailing , The ring became a black hole like those unexpected currents in the sea , why couldn’t you just realize from the beginning it was me , Your mistakes are your own where the pieces are all over the floor ,  you went around acting like a prostitute no more begging it’s really all over. The ring at the end represented a Valley of lies , all I can say now to you my love is farewell goodbye.

4 Responses to “Blog # 2 , “Ring of Lies and Trouble””

1.   emi8990 Says:

This is pretty deep and I could tell how meaningful it all was. It was a pleasure to read this and loved how you used the ring to symbolize so many different things and the different complex stages in this relationship. Great work.

2.   sthomas104 Says:

I like this a lot. People think that a wedding ring means that you are just married but it symbolized so much more. It means that you stood before God and took that step to be bonded forever. Good job.

3.   web design tutorial for beginners Says:

Nice write up. I’m studying something similar here at Mississippi State University. It’s really inspiring to understand writing from other people and observe a little bit from their source.
    If it’s okay, I’d really appreciate it if I can use a few of the articles on your blog.
    Naturally, I’ll feature a hyperlink to %target_domain% on my blog.
    Thanks for sharing.

4.   Wedding Funds And White Gold Diamond Engagement Rings | sanoraklc Says:

[…] budget is also a necessary factor when making your choice between gold or silver anchor. If you intend for precious stones to be embedded or mounted in your actual design, then do not […]