Blog # 6 “Project Update”

November 11, 2010

My project is coming along fine and progress could not be going any better. I have already interviewed the advisors as well as the head of the program pertaining to financial issues in expanding the ASAP program. I did Q& A with everyone whom I interviewed and the feedback was incredible. Financially the program is unable to fund everyone because they have a certain budget to stay within. As I asked about the budget being expanded they told me that it is the city’s decision more specifically Mayor Bloomberg.

I started getting people on campus to sign a sheet which I am planning to send to Mayor Bloomberg as well as my letter pointing out certain issues where money being spent carelessly in the city such as in parks where it can be put towards the educations of college students. The mayor is doing a great thing in funding the program but he will be doing an even greater thing if he used the city’s money a bit wisely where at the end with more college graduates it will produce more productive members of society.

5 Responses to “Blog # 6 “Project Update””

1.   sthomas104 Says:

Glad to hear your project is coming along. I think you really are taking on a great challenge but an important one. Education is vital in life and I think its great that you want to focus on it.

2.   emi8990 Says:

I am glad to see that your project is going well and that you are progressing. You are very enthusiastic about your topic and I can tell you are putting a great deal of effort. I like that you are eve trying to get ahead and confront the major. In order to really get any success in the topic of education we do need to get city officials such as the mayor involved.

3.   Donna Says:

Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don’t manage to get anything done.

4.   hcg diet Says:

hcg diet

5.   pet bobsweep robotic vacuum cleaner and mop amazon Says:

pet bobsweep robotic vacuum cleaner and mop amazon